Decided to follow Jesus? We want to celebrate with you! Click below:
You must believe that…..
God is Holy
- God is the eternal Creator of all things.
Gen. 1:1, “In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth.”
- He is perfectly holy, worthy of all worship, and must punish all sin.
Rev. 4:11, Rom. 2:5-8, I John 1:5
Man is Sinful
- All people are sinful by nature and have a broken relationship with God.
Ps. 51:5, “Indeed, I was guilty when I was born; I was sinful when my mother conceived me.”
Rom. 3:23, “For all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God.”
Jesus is Savior
- Jesus Christ is fully God and fully man. He lived a sinless life, died on the cross to bear God’s wrath in your place, and rose from the grave to restore our relationship with God providing eternal life.
1 Cor 5:21, “He made the one who did not know sin to be sin for us, so that in him we might become the righteousness of God.”
Rom. 5:8, “But God proves His own love for us in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us!”
Respond by Faith
- Turn from your sin, trust that Jesus died in your place, and follow Him the rest of your life.
Rom. 10:9-10, “If you confess with your mouth, Jesus is Lord, and believe in your heart that God raised hifrom the dead, you will be saved. One believes with the heart, resulting in righteousness, and one confesses with the mouth, resulting in salvation.
Romans 10:13, “For everyone who calls on the name of the Lord will be saved.”
Prayer of Response: Dear Jesus, thank you for loving me. I confess that I am a sinner and cannot save myself from hell. I turn from my sin and old way of life. I believe you died on the cross in my place, and rose again on the third day. Thank you for rescuing and forgiving me. Today I surrender my life to you and will follow you for the rest of my life. Amen.
*Share your decision with someone today. Click on link to let us know: My Decision
We would love to hear your story. Please call Westwood at 205.664.0122