Kids Creative Arts Ministry
Winter CAM - Registration begins at 8AM on December 6th, click here.
Winter CAM begins January 9th - February 6th (Sunday's 5:00-6:30PM); mandatory dress rehearsal February 13th 5-7PM and the showcase is February 20th at 5PM.
The following tracks will be available this winter session:
- Arts and Crafts (5K-2nd) - 12 spots
- Faith Flags (4th-6th) - 8 spots; faith flags focuses on glorifying God using flags, banners or streamers.
- Creation Science (2nd-6th) - 10 spots
- Beginner Guitar (3rd-6th) - 10 spots
- Black Lights (all ages) - 12 spots; this creative art will learn motions, signs, and blockings to tell the story of Christ through modern worship songs under black lights.
- Little Musicians (5K-2nd) - 10 spots; in this track your child will learn the basic musical elements: rhythm, melody, and harmony and worship the Lord with fun instruments.
- Sign Language (all ages) - 10 spots
- Puppets (all ages) - 10 spots
- Worship Band - (3rd-6th) - preselected
- Human Video - (3rd-6th) - 8 spots; human video is a form of theater combining music, drama, and powerful motions to tell a faith story.
The Creative Arts Ministry (CAM) is for kids in 5K-6th grades and is designed to motivate, teach and lead kids to discover and develop their spiritual gifts for reaching others with the gospel. The classes will be held on Sunday evenings from 5:00-6:30PM on the children's hallway under the direction of Jennifer Thomason, Westwood Kids CAM Director, along with various leaders.