- X3 Watch: A software that sends accountability reports to partners and parents to inform of internet activity on devices.
- Covenant Eyes: A software that sends accountability reports to partners and parents to inform of internet activity on devices.
- Accountable2U: A software that sends accountability reports to partners and parents to inform of internet activity on devices.
- MM Guardian App: Keep your student safe on their device!! Be in control of everything on your child's phone! Set usage times, control what apps they can use, and see when/what they have been using, Even keep track of where they are if you desire. There is a fee to use, but well worth it.
- A fantastic website with useful articles, audio, and resources for families.
- Digital Kids Initiative
- A great website and resource for parents...here's the description they have on their site: What is the Digital Kids Initiative? The cultural context of children and teens is changing at breakneck speed, especially when it comes to technology. The Digital Kids Initiative website offs research, news, handouts, fact sheets and other resources to help parents!
- A great website and resource for Parent information on Internet safety, Apps, video games, and the latest technology! If your kids are on phones/tablets/computers, then you definitely need to check out this site!!
- Plugged-In Online
- Movie reviews from a Christian point of view! They review movies, music, TV Shows, & even Video Games!
- Sexual Integrity Initiative
- A website providing information and resources for parents, youth workers and educators to help kids navigate their sexuality.
A Guide to Biblical Manhood by Randy Stinson
Age of Opportunity: A Biblical Guide to Parenting Teens by Paul David Tripp
Enough: 10 Things We Should Tell Teenage Girls by Kate Conner
Bringing Up Girls by James Dobson
Bringing Up Boys by James Dobson
Gender: A Conversation Guide for Parents & Pastors by Brian Seavgraves
Big Truths for Young Hearts: Teaching and Learning the Greatness of God by Bruce Ware
Ready to Launch: Jesus-Centered Parenting in a Parent-Centered World by Veronica and JD Greear
The Birth Order Book: Why You Are the Way You Are by Kevin Leman
Almost Christian: What the Faith of our Teenagers is Telling the American Church by Kenda Creasy Dean
A Neglected Grace: Family Worship in the Christian Home by Jason Helopoulos