CLICK HERE TO REGISTER:
REGISTRATION DEADLINE IS APRIL 27th.
Join us for a celebration honoring the Class of 2020!
- Senior Banquet: Saturday, May 16th at 10:00 am in room 213. Your immediate family is invited to attend a special event that will include brunch, worship, a video presentation and a commissioning message. Each attendee is asked to pay $10 to cover brunch, however there will be no cost for your graduate.
- Senior Table Displays: The table display tradition will continue this year. Following the Brunch on Saturday morning, we will leave the atrium open from 11:30 am – 1:30 pm for you to decorate your graduate’s table. Each table will be labeled with the graduate's name assigned to that space. These will remain set up on Sunday morning throughout all three services for our congregation to see. Please plan to remove all items immediately following the 10:45 am service on May 17th.
- Senior Recognition Service: Sunday, May 17th at the 10:45 am service, we will recognize all of our graduating seniors. We will introduce each one and display their formal Senior Portraits on the screens. They will also be given a small gift. Your student will not need to wear their cap and gowns. Instead, we encourage business attire (Ladies: Dress // Guys: Button down and khakis).
What we need from you:
- LETTERS: There will be a time during the brunch for you as parents to privately read letters that you have written in advance to your child. This letter should include two facets: First, a spiritual charge. Encouragement and/or warnings for their next stage of life from Scripture. Second, a celebration. Qualities you are proud of in your son or daughter. The letters should be no longer than 2 pages in length and both parents are encourage to write individual letters. PLEASE NOTE: THESE WILL NOT BE READ PUBLICALLY, BUT RATHER WILL BE READ AS PART OF A PRIVATE TIME BETWEEN YOU AND YOUR STUDENT.
- PICTURES: We need TEN digital pictures of your graduate from birth to present day to use for our slideshow. One of the pictures MUST be their formal Senior Portrait (please send in a format as close to 1080p quality as possible). These need to be sent in no later than April 27th to Leigh Watts at [email protected].
- REGISTRATION: Please use the link above to register for the weekend. On the link, you’ll have the opportunity to select each event you plan to attend. It is important to register each member of your family individually. There is a section for you to list all the awards, honors, and athletics your son or daughter have been a part of during high school. Please note that not all will be included in the Senior Program.
Registration deadline is Monday, April 27th. All money and photos must be turned in on this date as well.