Regathering Plan Update-December 2020
We have rearranged the worship center to enable more seating availability in each service. We have removed 2 rows of seats and spread the rows apart to allow for ample social distancing between rows. That has allowed us to now have 450 seats available each service. You are free to sit anywhere on the floor but we ask that you still leave 2 seats between each family group. The stadium seats will still be BLUE for the 9:15 service and RED for the 10:30 service. Face coverings are required to be worn by everyone in attendance. You will need to reserve your worship time by using our Reservation portal that will be available by 8AM on Monday mornings weekly.
Exciting news for 2021!!
Starting January 3, 2021 we will have NEW service times, 9:15 and 10:30AM (see above for seating and reservations information). You will still need to reserve your seats and wear face coverings. We are bringing our Adult Life Groups back on campus in the small groups building. Life group hours for Adults will be 8:00, 9:15 and 10:30AM. Life Group leaders need to contact Wendy Sipes at [email protected] to reserve your rooms and times. Student Ministry will be moving their Life Groups hour to the 10:30AM time slot and will be using Children rooms in our upstairs area. Children Ministry Life Groups will meet at the 9:30AM hour with big group worship at 10:30AM.
As always we will still have Livestream at the 9:15AM hour for those who are not comfortable being in large crowds.
Safety procedures for Children and Students:
- All children and students will have their temperature checked prior to entering the building. The Check Point will be located outside the upper Atrium entrance doors. Families with preschoolers will have their children checked at the Preschool entrances.
- Parents will be given a document stating that you will not bring your preschool, child, or student to the campus who are sick or running a temperature.
- All children 1st grade and up will be required to wear a face covering as well.
- All volunteer workers will be required to wear a face covering as well.
- All rooms are cleaned and disinfected between each hour.
- We will have a team of adults who will disinfect “high traffic” areas in the “Garage” areas.
Option for at Risk Individuals
You can join us by Livestream, Facebook Live or YouTube each Sunday at 9:15AM.
We will need several volunteers to help with parking, door greeters, worship section host, housekeeping (cleaning door handles/knobs, high traffic surfaces, restrooms, etc…) If you would like to volunteer please contact Scott Morton by email [email protected].
Protocol for volunteers will be:
- You will need to wear a self-provided face-covering (if you do not have one we will provide one) during your volunteer time.
- If you feel sick or are have a temperature, please stay home.
CLICK BUTTON FOR RSVP
Q-Do I have to wear a face covering?
A-Yes. Face coverings are required for everyone that is in attendance ages 7 and up.
Q-Will someone be taking my child/teenager’s temperature?
A-Yes. All preschoolers, kids, and students will have a digital temperature check.
Q-How will the facilities be cleaned?
A-The facilities will be cleaned thoroughly each week. The use of a high volume ULV disinfectant fogger will be used in the high-volume areas on campus including the Worship Center.
Q-Can we shake hands or hug necks?
A-We will continue to practice social distancing as a faith family.
Q-Will the Café be open?
A-Yes, beginning Jan. 3. Mask and gloves will be worn by servers.
Q-Where do I go when I arrive?
A-If you have a child or student they will need to enter at one of our marked checkpoint areas located at the upper level or preschool entrance in the back to have their temperature taken.
Q-How many online tickets can I reserve for Worship?
A-You will be able to reserve up to 7 tickets/family. Each member including babies will need a seat. Tickets will be available starting at 8AM each Monday.
Q-Are the Church Offices open?
A-Yes. Church offices are open, Mon-Thur., 8AM-4:30PM and Fri. 8AM-12:30PM.
For any other questions, please call the office at 205-664-0122.