House of Prayer @HOME
Each Thursday at 8:00 PM
Prayer is one of our most powerful tools, and since we are unable to meet together in person to pray, we will be hosting a weekly time of prayer that you can attend from your home, each Thursday at 8:00PM. There will be a time of open prayer and encouragement for all via Zoom from 8:00 – 8:20PM, followed by a time for individual prayer appointments from 8:20 – 9:00PM. This is for anyone needing encouragement and prayer. You can sign up and have one of our prayer partners’ call and pray with you (see below). We would love for you to join us.
Here is the weekly schedule:
When? Time of open prayer 8:00 - 8:20PM
We will open with a short devotion followed by a corporate time of prayer for our church, community and country. This will be a time to join together as the body of Christ to pray each week. Everyone is welcome, feel free to come and go as time allows.
How to do I join?
Joining a zoom meeting is really simple to set up, please follow the steps below.
- Download Zoom on tablet/phone (through App Store) or download on computer/laptop at www.Zoom.us
- Once downloaded, open Zoom and click on Join Meeting
- Put in meeting ID 323-905-9695
- When asked, enter the password: pray
Time of individual prayer 8:20 - 9:00PM
This is a time where anyone needing prayer can sign up and have one of our prayer partners call you to spend time praying with you and encouraging you.
How do I sign up for prayer?
Signing up for a prayer time is easy, simply follow these steps:
- Go to Signup Genius website to choose one of the available weekly prayer times at https://www.signupgenius.com/go/10C0D44A4A922A0FD0-wbcweekly
- Find the date for the current week and pick an available time slot for a prayer partner to call you.
- Click “Sign Up”, enter your name, email and the phone number you can be reached at for the prayer call.
- A prayer partner will call you at that number during the time slot you chose