High School Summer Mission Trip 2019
If you are a rising 9th - 12th grade student, you are invited to travel to Philadelphia, PA to serve on mission! We will partner with a local church plant in Norristown, PA to help train and make disciples in a local context.
WHAT ARE THE PAYMENT COSTS AND DEADLINE?
- Deadline to register and pay balance in full is Sunday, June 23rd
- We are accepting cash, check or online payments. Here are a few ways you can turn your payment in:
- Drop it in any dropbox at the church. (Money MUST be in an envelope with "Summer Mission Trip" on the front of the envelope).
- Turn it in to our church office. Our office hours are:
Monday - Thursday: 8:00 AM - 4:30 PM
Friday: 8:00 AM - 12:30 PM
- Send payment through mail. Our address is:
1155 Alabaster Blvd Alabaster, AL 35007
- To pay online, click here:
WHEN IS SUMMER MISSION TRIP? July 7-14
WHO IS IT FOR? RISING 9-12 Graders
WHAT WILL WE BE DOING? We are partnering with a NAMB Church Plant in Norristown, PA called Redemption 1010. We'll be doing everything from canvasing neighborhoods to make connections for R.1010, sharing the Gospel within various contexts, to helping build community connections for R.1010 in a variety of manual labor ways.
WHERE ARE WE STAYING? A local church fellowship hall will be our lodging place. Students will need to bring their own sleeping means. Our meals will take place either at the church where we are lodging or at our onsite ministry location for the day.